Aims and benefits
We aim to
- provide an overview of existing assessment instruments for assessing substance use
- provide an overview of their psychometric characteristics;
After that we will
- identify an instrument that experts and refugees consider to be valid;
- adapt the identified instrument for use by refugees;
- validate this tool for the refugee group of refugees from Syria; and
- provide strategies that make it possible to adapt assessment instruments for other groups of refugees in a refugee-sensitive manner.
The project contains several phases in order to ultimately provide an escape-sensitive instrument. The phases relate to the planning of the focus groups, the systematic review, the implementation, the analysis and ultimately the presentation of the results.
Hochschule Emden / Leer
Prof. Dr. Jutta Lindert, Hochschule Emden / Leer
The total project duration is 48 months.